DADAFAB

Monday 9 March 2015

Fashion: Winter Wonderland

This look turned out to be my first winter OOTD on my first day in Seoul. We had so much in the outdoor crazy rides of Lotte World, one of the most visited amusement park. Although this outfit post looked winter-ready, well I was still freezing with the -2 degrees temperature of Seoul. 

I was wearing a red winter sporty jacket and an inside turtle neck top both from Uniqlo. I think Uniqlo will always provide some of the most fashionable winter clothes in Singapore. I used my slim cut denim jeans from Folded & Hung and paired it with my blue Nike training shoes from Royal Sporting House. To complete up my look, I scored my look by adding Billabong snap back and classic Ray-ban shades. By adding gray scarf to add accent to my look and using Givenchy classic black leather Pandora bag, this look was turned into a high-end sophisticated style where in fact it's all basic pieces combined to complete this winter look, my first experimental winter OOTD so far. 











No comments:

Post a Comment