DADAFAB

Wednesday 5 August 2015

Travel: POSTCARDS FROM BALI

After 3 months of no travel, finally I made it again to one of my dream destination that's so near in Singapore but took me years before It really cane into reality! Welcome to Bali, as usual my travel experience in this Island was definitely awesome. I've been busy these past few days at work so for now, will share with you some picturesque postcards with love from Bali. Happy Midweek everyone!

Strolling around Ubud Art Market.

Window Art Display at Potato Beach Club.

Executive twin bedroom at Sheraton Bali.

Room view for SPG members at Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort.

Breakfast buffet at Feast Sheraton.

Surfing 101 at Kuta Beach.

Morning hits at Bali Beach.

Vitamin Sea!

Sunset captured moment at Potato Head Beach Club. 

Lazy Pool Day at Sheraton Bali.

Lost in Ubud.

Balinese dinner by the beach at Kitchenette Beachwalk.

Sunset? Why not! Fresh smoothies at Sheraton Pool.

Coffe tasting session at Bali Paulina Coffee Plantations.

My favourite place to be...

No comments:

Post a Comment