DADAFAB

Thursday 12 November 2015

Fashion: Sartorialist in Zurich

Happy Friday to all fashion icons out there! It's time for me to share with you all my sartorial style back in Zurich during my previous Europe trip earlier this year while going around the Zurich Old Town. I think it was 10-12 degrees and I needed to make sure I'm dressed in style but also appropriate with the weather, as coming from the tropic humid country like Singapore, I was intensely freezing! 

 I was wearing Commes des Garcons white shirt and Pull & Bear black tattered jeans. I used a Black fur coat from South Korea and Coach leather sneakers. I'm wearing Sunnies classic black aviators & black cap from Forever 21 Men. Obviously I really do love minimalist style and pardon me for the lack of colors on this look but I really do have love affair with black and white. I can't wait to wear winter clothes again on my travel plans next year! Stay awesome and good vibes to all!







No comments:

Post a Comment