DADAFAB

Saturday 26 December 2015

Travel: Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort


Welcome to one of the best hotel in Bali! Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort located in Kuta Beach area is a paradise within a paradise for the best accommodation and excellent customer service experience. If you want to have the best vacation experience, one thing we always consider will be the comfort of the place will be staying so getting the best hotel will always be a top priority for all the travel adventurers out there. 

Since this is my first time to be in Bali, I made sure of having the best hotel stay and Sheraton Bali Kuta never failed my expectations. They have everything that I need from fitness gym, accessibility to beach area and also the spacious room area with that perfect bed to cap it off.

I am not very good in giving sufficient adjectives to justify the beauty of this resort, but with these photo diary I'm pretty sure you'll gonna book your next hotel vacation in Bali Indonesia in here. The next few blog post will be my weekend adventure in the awesome island of Bali last year so keep on reading my blog post. =D




































No comments:

Post a Comment